Monday, May 4, 2009

What I Ate Today

I've been craving ice cream lately. Not a delicate, ladylike serving either, I'm craving a big honking sundae, with all the bad stuff on it. Except those toxic red cherries. The kid who likes them can have those. I think I will promise myself a sundae for Mother's Day. A three scoop sundae. Maybe four. Does anyone remember Farrell's?

1. Banana

2. Small glass of milk

3. Sunflower seeds (When this bag runs out, I won't buy any more.)

4. Bagel with salmon schmear

5. Chocolate Mudslide cookie (Mmmm!)

6. More sunflower seeds

7. Sugar cookie with frosting on it (Don't judge me, this one was for my work's anniversary.)

8. Some kind of citrus punch (Also for the anniversary.)

9. Sunflower seeds (Don't judge me, I'm an addict.)

10. Chicken stir fry with rice. (From the Teriyaki place. It had chicken, cabbage, onions, broccoli, carrots, zucchini, and surprisingly little of that sauce they slop on everything.)

I've been doing moderately well with the sweets consumption. Mostly because I don't want to write things down, so I don't eat nearly as much of what I would normally have stuck in my mouth thoughtlessly. Eventually this strategy should pay off, right? Right???

No comments: