Saturday, May 2, 2009

What I Ate Today

Supposedly the very act of writing down what you eat will cause you to self-correct and lead to weight loss. Somehow that didn't stop me from eating a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast. The rest of the day wasn't much better, see:

1. Sunflower seeds
2. Half a chocolate chip cookie
3. Banana
4. Someone else's coffee
5. More coffee, mine this time
6. Mango (I think) scone, and more coffee
7. Bread with hummus
8. Several pieces of vegan sausage
9. Mango juice
10. Bread with cream cheese and jam
11. More sausage
12. Apple juice
13. More sunflower seeds
14. Pear
15. Steak, potato with sour cream, broccoli and roll
16. Papaya
17. Two cups of peppermint tea with honey
18. Stalk of celery with peanut butter.

Papaya, if you recall is a negative calorie food. So is broccoli. I did have a lot of honey in the tea, but then again, I may have burned that off with all of the trips to the freakin' bathroom. Man, I am sick of the bathroom. Also I haven't had a significant amount of chocolate in several days (breakfast chocolate chip cookie is NOT significant), and I think I may be going through withdrawal symptoms.

No comments: