Friday, May 1, 2009

What I Ate Today

The continuing saga of my complete inability to keep from stuffing food in my mouth:

1. Cinnamon Raisin bagel and cream cheese
2. Sunflower seeds
3. Plain bagel and cream cheese
4. Some kind of instant coffee with creamer already in it.
5. Mongolian Beef and rice
6. Salad, no dressing (Cheap dressing is icky, I can resist it easily.)
7. A chocolate chip cookie
8. Half of an oatmeal cookie
9. More sunflower seeds.
10. A couple of pieces of cauliflower
11. Four carrots
12. A leftover corner of peanut butter and jelly on 9 grain bread.
13. A fish stick
14. Really delicious kiwi lemonade.


I resisted the Caffeine Free Coke on offer for lunch. That's progress. Also I used stevia as the sweetener for my coffee, so no calories there. Oh sorry, I used it as a 'dietary supplement' in my coffee, because it's safe for that, but not as a food additive. The FDA must be populated by schizophrenics to be able to made that kind of ruling. I did not resist the cookies. Am I losing weight. Not yet, but any day now! Oooo, and the salad was negative calorie! I might try to add negative calorie foods to every meal from now on. I think, however, that if you drench it in sweetened glob the calorie burning benefit is lost.

No comments: