Sunday, May 3, 2009

What I Ate Today

The continuing saga of the contents of my stomach.

  1. Banana

  2. Sunflower seeds

  3. 2 or 3 Mini chocolate chip cookies

  4. Coffee (Black and bitter, like my heart.)

  5. Piece of bread with hummus

  6. Celery (Negative calories, yay!)

  7. Piece of bread with peanut butter and jam

  8. Something that might have been baklava

  9. More celery, this time with peanut butter

  10. Apple juice

  11. More sunflower seeds

  12. More celery

  13. Carrots (Plain, but very sweet.)

  14. Donuts (Are organic donuts fewer calories? Don't know but Mighty O Donuts are deffly delish!)

  15. Yet more sunflower seeds

  16. Grapes

  17. A few pieces of carrot I stole from the pan of carrots for dinner

  18. A small piece of chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms and onions

  19. Carrots (Cooked this time, which is supposed to be better for you.)

  20. A roll and a half (Bread is truly my Achilles heel, well except that it hasn't killed me. Yet.)


Today wasn't the worst day I've ever had. Also I stepped on the scale, and it was a little lower than it was yesterday. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to start exercising with the boyfriend. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: