Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What I Ate Today

I'm trying to lose weight (who isn't?) and supposedly writing down what you eat improves your chances of losing by two to one. I'm not recording any portion sizes thought, because I'm too lazy. So this is what I've eaten today:

1. Hard boiled egg
2. 5 or 6 sunflower seeds that I found in the car.
3. Oatmeal with sugar, butter and raisins.
4. A cup of skim milk
5. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots.
6. Orange juice
7. An orange.
8. A handful of anti-crazy pills.
9. A yummy yummy chocolate custard cone.
10. Lasagne, bread and salad, with a little bit of lemon tahini dressing.

I was going to eat an ice cream bar, too, bu the machine broke. It's a good thing I didn't start this yesterday. I rewarded myself for getting my car tabs by eating two custard bismarks with a pint of low fat milk. 'Cause milk makes everything healthy, didn't you know? Oddly enough, the orange and a couple of swigs of water pushed me over the edge into stunningly and uncomfortably full. Figure that one out.

No comments: