Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Titles of Stories I'll Eventually Write

So in keeping with the making myself promises I don't keep, I haven't been writing as much as I should have, but I've been thinking a lot about things to write about. Unfortunately that doesn't count. But this counts as writing, yay!, so here are some story titles that may eventually become actual full-fledged stories.
  1. A Visit From A Lady
  2. Genevieve's Angels
  3. Olivia's Hair
  4. Remembering Philip
  5. The Night Belongs to the Maintenance Men (is this the title or the first line of the story? I can't tell.
  6. Another Senseless Killing on the Six O'Clock News

I have another story cycle in mind, 15 stories about death and dying, but I don't have 15 story ideas yet. And I need to finish writing Olivia's Hair, which was started as an exercise in writing group, but not finished yet.

No comments: