So honestly, recording what I eat is AT LEAST as boring as I would imagine reading it is. And I looked at my calendar and realized that I have not made it to a Writer's Study Hall in over six months AND I missed the open mic night at Hugo House last night.
1. I'm too emotionally drained by my relationship to be creative.
2. Fear of success.
3. Lack of confidence in my talent.
5. Lapse of mental discipline.
6. Distractions (TV, reading, kids, scheduled activities) are given more importance.
7. Loss of faith.
8. Inability to find a compatible community.
I think I'm going to start scheduling writing time. That's all there is to it.