Friday, January 28, 2011

6 Reasons I Should Really Post More

Well, here we are at the end of January. How are your New Year's Resolutions doing? Mine...look at that shiny thing! What were we talking about? One post a week shouldn't be that hard. It really shouldn't. So here are some reasons I should post more:

1. It's a much better way to procrastinate than digging dust bunnies out from under the couch.
2. My blog is an excellent place to remind myself of all the things I'm supposed to be mad about.
3. If I post more, no one will ask me how come I don't post more.
4. I said I'd do more to publish my writing, and it counts as publishing my writing...doesn't it?
5.If I posted the grocery list to the blog, I wouldn't have to worry about losing it in the store.
6. I said I would blog more, and allegedly it's important to do what you say you're going to.

So, look for a weekly post on Friday. I like Friday as my deadline day, because if I miss it, I can always claim I tried to post and I was so drunk I couldn't get the mouse to the "publish post" button. It might even be true...occasionally.

No comments: