- Animals. That's not a collection, that's like making a job for yourself that you don't get paid OR thanked for. And believe me, those animals might love you, but they won't hesitate to eat you, when push comes to it.
- Animal skeletons. Fluffy is DEAD! Let GO already.
- Human waste. Really? In what world is this anything but GROSS?!?
- Rotten food. It's ROTTEN! ROOOOOTTTTEEEN! This isn't 17th century Russia you know. You can't just disguise it under a sour cream sauce and serve it to the neighbors. No, you can't.
- Plates. I don't get plate collectors. They're plates. Plates. Just plates.
- Dolls. A house full of dolls is just creepy. Don't try to deny it. You know it's true.
- Anything from a dead person. Especially if it includes the stuff above.
I'm sure there's more stuff, but honestly I had to stop watching Hoarders for a while again, after something I saw in the last one made me throw up. Literally. Still whenever I get the urge to buy more fabric, I turn it on, at least for a few minutes. Then I walk around the house saying, "There but for the grace of God, there but for the grace of God..." Because, let's face it, I may still die under a mountain of fabric.